Ir al contenido principal

Merry Xmas to everybody - God Jul och Godt Nytt år!


All the planns for that days were changing. No time in my room, a lot of wonderful Fikas, great Xmas dinner, crazy sauna and a travel ....

On Friday: Fika, crazy dinner (Macarroni with popcorn) and Cleo
On Saturday: Fika+Chat until 05.00
On Sunday: Shooping (why Swedish shops close at 13.00??), Xmas dinner (with presents) and Sauna
On Monday: Fika again

What is a FIKA ??? The answer is ...

And my present goes to .... Romain !!!

IMGP1485

More news in 4 days ;-)

PD. When I was shooping, I heard some people talking in Spanish. I said them "Feliz Navidad" (Merry Xmas in Spanish). They smiled. I think that we were more happier after that.

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Coño,si te tocó el Carapolla!!Qué te regalaron a ti?Y quién??
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Mirale que majo, con su americana blanca y todo...
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
No me digas que este es el famoso individuo de la fiesta de Bob Esponja !!! Pues parece majo y tal. Y la americana, simbolo de distincion y elegancia !!! Pronto noticias sobre el viaje a Arjeplog