Ir al contenido principal

Hemavan - Skiing Day 1


map_sweden_new
Destination: Hemavan

One month ago, more or less, I made a trip with Alpina, the skiw club of LTU. I had some notes written in my notebook, but I will create a summary post of each day. This trip was supposed to be half ski ahlf party, but for me it was 90% skiing...

Wednesday 31th of January
We took the bus 16.15 near Konsum, 45 minutes stop in Sorsele and arrived in Hemavan (our destiny) around 23.00. We spent the travel talking between us and to future psychologists. And please ... don't eat nuts !!!


ski trip 017
Forbidden!!

Thrusday 1st of February
First day skiing!!! As you can see in the video, I needed a lot of time just to down a little slope. We rented all the new, completly new stuff in the Centrumhuset. After that two modes: down and stand up. It was exhausting!!! Go home with my flatmates: Alex, Lolo, Pipi and Simon, and rest for the next day.


My first time skiing


LuleaFeb 034
Lolo, Pipi, Tejo, Alex, Simon


ski trip 032
Landscape of Hemavan

Comentarios

boronat ha dicho que…
It is forbidden to give a blowjob while you are sitting in the loo... interesting country, pal!
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
Sweden is different ! ;-)