Ir al contenido principal

Hemavan - Skiing Day 2


LuleaFeb 053
Ready, steady, go!!!

Friday 2nd of February
First day in the ski school. The teacher was really good with us, so we learnt a lot. My friends went to Tarnaby, the other ski resort, so I was practising in the same slope during some hours.


LuleaFeb 044
Landscape of Tarnaby (and Pipi)


LuleaFeb 042
Guys in Tarnaby

But the best was later... On Friday the ski resort was open until 8 o'clock, and that was great. Alex and me spent all the day skiing, and my last slope was a red one (the letter V)


LuleaFeb 016
Alex and me in the lift

The bad think of that day was the injury of Alina, my floormate. Finally it only was a few days resting.

When we arrived home (more or less at 20.30) our friends were in party mood, so we needed to hurry up to catch them ... but this is longer story ;-)


ski trip 037
Party mood. Cheese tongue

Comentarios