Ir al contenido principal

Hemavan - Skiing Day 3 & 4


LuleaFeb 073
Ready, steady, go!!!


Saturday 3rd of February
Second day in the ski school. It was ok until 13.00. I was dying because some night wounds. So, go home and a big big nap (Spanish "siesta"). Preparty in our home and, later, visit another apartment.


LuleaFeb 059
Simon before the party

Lesson of the night: "Don't drink if you are sleeping" (by Simon).

IMGP2120
Simon after the party

Sunday 4th of February
Last day in Hemavan. Sad and happy at the same time. There was a snow storm, so it was difficult to ski. Anyway, we made the most of the slopes.


LuleaFeb 065
Intellectual photo


LuleaFeb 066
Waiting for better weather

At 13.00 we needed to return the rented equipment and go home and clean (more or less). Thank you Pipi for say me my faults. Bye bye Hemavan!!!

This video shows my progress in 4 days. Have fun with it!


My last time skiing in Hemavan


During the return way, we stopped again in a small village. But I realized that there was an igloo!!! So I tried to visit it. It was a part of an hotel ... so I came inside, asked and ... eureka!


IMGP2159
Igloo!!

Comentarios