Ir al contenido principal

Sash! Trip - Day 1

Ecuador!!! Crazy. This is the best adjetive for the Sash! trip. Some weeks ago, I saw in the webpage of Sash! (a DJ) a session in the club Onnela in Oulu (Finland). I send an email so Hanne, but I forgot it until wednesday ... Fede, an italian guy, said me in the middle of the course about go to Finland. "How could we reach Finland ?". At 23.55, in the middle of the farewell sauna party (See you Nathalie, Bjorn and Anja!!!), Fede came to me and he said me: "in 8 hours we are going to take a car to Finland". That's all. Adventure!
IMGP2714
Fede and me in Onnela Yesssssssss!!!! Finlaaaaaaaaaaand! So at 7.30, I was ready (I could sleep only 1 hour because I needed to wash my clothes). The Sash! trip joined the Tallin Trip. Kiran, Paul, Rob, Cecile, Richy, Ewan and the others brough us until Oulu, our destination.
IMGP2703
Half of Tallin Team
Paul O'Reily dancing in Oulu In Oulu, we met the Luleå's girls team (Hanne, Chiara, Asia, Kasia). We spent a really good day with them. Hanne suggested a evening in a Spa of Holiday Club Oulu. Ohhhhh, so wonderful. And they have waves in a swimming pool! the sauna was also different if you compare it with the sauna of Väderleden 11 (smells good!).
IMGP2704
The Luleå's girls (Hanne, Chiara, Asia, Kasia) Swimming pool of Spa After a romantic sandwich dinner, we went to the best place in Oulu: Onnela club. I was a little nervous because Sash! was late. But it was worth it. The session was really good. Sash! played all the well-known songs (Ecuador, Stay, Mysterious times...). I took some videos, but the quality of the sound is awful. I haven't word to describe my feelings. I was very very happy!!
IMGP2711
Dinner
IMGP2722
Sash! and me Do you remember Ecuador??? Maybe one of the songs that give me power




PS. Gettho points.