Ir al contenido principal

Scandinavian Trip - Day 8 - Uppsala


IMGP2931
Cathedral

Uppsala, University Town

While my friends were visiting again Stockholm, I went to Uppsala to visit Antonio, a good friend that I met in Luleå.

As in my live there are a lot of coincidences, I met Nestor in Uppsala. Neither of us knew planned that and it was a big surprise. Later, we went together to the party in Stockholm (do you remember the girl peeing in the bus? Awful!!)

P4020304
Tejo, Nextor, Roman, Kana, Sirvent, Fran in the tube

Antonio took me with the car in the train station and we went to a Sushi Bar (probably the best in Uppsala) in order to have dinner with 2 other friends. It was my first time eating sushi, so maybe I will repeat...

IMGP2924
Sushi Bar


IMGP2920
Sushi Bar [2]

In our ride around the city, we went to the Castle, the Cathedral, a shop where I bought sunflower seeds...

IMGP2933
The Castle


IMGP2934
Canyons


IMGP2935
Canyons [2]


IMGP2939
In the train station



Thank you Antonio for the great time that I spent in Uppsala!!!

Comentarios