Ir al contenido principal

AEGEE Riga SU - Spanish party


Dancing!

Yesterday it was the Spanish party in Riga SU. I think that everybody had a lot of fun (and maybe other things...).

The Spanish team was cooking almost all the evening in order to prepare the most traditional Spanish dishes. Even though there weren't good material to cook, the opinion of all the people was the same: "How can I do this in my home??? It is delicious!!"




Participants around the table.



Participants around the table.

In a cooking-break, Fernando started to play an Asturian bagpipe (I haven't heard it in live almost one year. I was near to cry!!!). Do you know how to play this game???


Bagpipe game

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Did you cook your famous Spanish omelet using the microwave? I wonder what the other Spaniards said about that...
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
Hi Jorge,
I had arrived from the work, so I haven't time to cook (also they hadn't had microwave in this house). Anyway, I put the Latin music, like in the sauna (Ecuadoooooooooor)
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Did you even pass the first english course in the official language school?
Anónimo ha dicho que…
"haven't you time" to study yet?