Ir al contenido principal

Art Nouveau in Riga


IMGP3429
Riga from Albert Hotel Lounge Bar

Yesterday we made a break in our working lifes so, we went to Albert Hotel in order to have drink. Really good view from the 11th floor, in the bar terrace Lounge.



IMGP3418
Manuel and Estefania planning the final attack!

After that, we walked around Albert iela (Albert Street), becaue is full of Art Nouveau.


IMGP3439
Symbol of Art Noveau in Riga


IMGP3445
Art Noveau Building


IMGP3422
Why the roof is made by metallic material???

Important. If you want to visit Riga during my trainee period, please contact me in order to arrange the days. At least, 3 people will visit me (July, August and September). Don't forget it!

See you soon! The weekend has been started!

PS. Each night, I eat my dinner watching a video from youtube of a spanish series called Callejeros. It is high recommended!!! Link in youtube of the playlist

Comentarios

boronat ha dicho que…
Eh chaval, ¿he visto la bandera de Valonia y la de la región de Bruselas-capital en uno de los edificios?

Quizá tenga algo que ver con el Art-Nouveau de aquí.
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Ainsssss, I wish I had the time to visit you in Riga. I miss the Erasmus spirit, visit new places and meet new people, and also here people don't know how to party xD

Lucky you! See you soon fella!
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
Hola Rafa,
Supongo que tendra que ver. En España es la corriente de Gaudi (Modernismo Catalan). Y las banderas .. si tienes razon. El ultimo edificio es la embajada de Belgica. Ya te echaras una foto ;-)

Nextor,
I had??? You will have!!! Why did you sad that people don't know how to party????
Ahh, I told my flatmate, go to San Timoteo in Luarca... This festival is compulsory
Unknown ha dicho que…
Riga and the Art Nouveau. Cool!
Annette Strauch@freenetname.co.uk