Ir al contenido principal

One week in Spain ...

Dear friends,

the last week was a little streess. Too many things and not enough time. I have spent 2 days doing some burocracy and 3 days in a conference in Gijon called Fundamentos web.

On Monday, the King of Spain was in my town, in order to inagurate the academic year in the university, because the University of Oviedo celebrates its 400 years of history. Could you recognize them???

IMGP4390
King and Queen of Spain

From Wednesday to Friday, in Fundamentos web, I could meet some of my new workmates and some of my old friends. The conference was not so good as I have planned, but was a great come back to Spain, in the work perspective.


IMGP4414
Fundamentos Web (and a monkey)


IMGP4442
Raul Martin and me

Comentarios

I could recognize the Spanish king!! Hehe

Well... I guess that is always see your country again, right? And WTF... Going to a conference of these is always great for your C.V :P
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Parece q has empezado bien por alli, aunque eso de las conferencias a mi como q no me va mucho, prefiero los reencuentros con sus fiestecillas y esas cosas, lo q me recuerda q eso es lo q tengo esta noche!!
un besazo tejete!!!

PD: estoy hasta las narices del ingles todo el dia, asi q se siente y escribo en español...:p
ARI
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
Hola Ari!
Pues si, esta bien porque era una oportunidad unica de ver a tanta estrella mediatica (en el mundo de la informatica) junta. Ademas, tambien era un tema de trabajo

Hoy he ido por Gijon y me he reencontrado con los Porsoneros. Espero que lo paseis muy bien Ivan y tu en estos dias.

PS. Yo estoy hasta las narices del español, asi que voy a buscar a alguien para hablar ingles. Algun voluntario???