Ir al contenido principal

Vulcano meeting. Sevilla

Plaza de España
Plaza de España, Seville

This week, I have done my first "business" trip. I went to Seville with my work mate Diego Berrueta, in order to attend a Vulcano meeting.

We took AVE(Alta Velocidad Española) train from Madrid to Seville (only 2hours and 30 minutes), and it was my first experience on it. Sooooo fast! (Diego's GPS said 270km/h).

AVE
AVE

After, the meeting, we had time to visit a little the city and point of interest as Torre del Oro or Plaza de España.

Torre del Oro
Torre del Oro

Plaza de España
Plaza de España

Comentarios

Anónimo ha dicho que…
Hey!!!!mmm...:)))you look so handsome!!!Nice long hair!Almost like mine, isn't it?
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Sorry, it was me...Anonimo is...SASHA from Russia....:)))
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
Thanks :) But yours is longer, isn't it ? What's going on in Russia?
Anónimo ha dicho que…
Hi, baby!It's me again.Do you have a long hair still now, or you've cut it already? Don't do it!!!It's so nice to see you with long hair!!!I love it...
In Russia...I feel that autumn is really coming..Than long winter with snow and without the SUN!!:(It is so sad!:(
I am going to send an e-mail with some pictures...Wait for it, kroshka...
Sasha