Ir al contenido principal

Scandinavian Trip - Day 1-2 - Malmö


IMGP2790
Sunset

Malmö is in my heart

My Scandinavian trip started on Thrusday at 17.00 aprox. I took a train from Luleå to Goteborg (20 hours) and later another from Goteborg to Malmö (4 hours). My friends were waiting in Lund, but I wanted to visited Malmö so I made this first step alone.

In the train from Goteborg to Malmö I could use a socket that was in the train!!!

Malmö .... I can say that I love this city. As an example, there is some photos that I took in Malmö.


P3280030
Fran and David



IMGP0300
Torrente: "Calamares, Chipirones!!"



P3280067
Fran and Roman. The power of the mind



P3280020
Stortorget. Main Square



IMGP2759
A funny sculpture



IMGP2764
Conquering the building



IMGP2761
Holes in a wall to supervise the building site



IMGP2805
Tackso & Span the monkey

Special: Turning Torso (Calatrava)

IMGP2801
Infinite



IMGP2785
The moon


IMGP2793
Until the end

Comentarios

Manu ha dicho que…
Que tal señor!

que pasada de ciudad!!! me encantaria poder visitar la escultura de Calatraba. Parece impresionante.
Espero que durante este viaje hayas podido disfrutar y cargar las pilas para la recta final de nuestro erasmus.

Lo dicho, a por el ultimo apreton y a ver si nos vemos mas, que vivimos a menos de 10 metros.

Un saludo!
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
La escultura/edificio esta muy chulo, pero la ciudad es una gozada. Seria uno de los sitios donde me iria a vivir en Suecia.

Aunque haya estado currando bien estos dias, mañana nos veremos para el cumpleaños del tito Ponfi.

See you !