Ir al contenido principal

Madrid, a nice long weekend

A couple of weeks ago, I went to Madrid, the capital of Spain. There, I was spending a great time with some friends (in order to appearance: Josebas, Victor, Ilaria, Silvia, Raul, Angela, Alberto). Thanks to all of them to have time to meet with me. Special thanks to Joseba and Raul for host me during these days.

Friday, 4th July. Party day.
Arrived in Madrid. Just time to change clothes and go to the party with Joseba and his friends (Huertas and Art Decó).

Saturday, 5th July. Gay Pride day.
Sleep, cook and clean. During the evening we went to the "Gay Pride Parade". It was soooo cool!! Even for an heterosexual as me :-) ("Se esta cayendo un mito"). Dancing in the middle of Gran Via till I was exhausted. After a little rest at home, I went to a Italian party with Ilaria & friends.

Madrid - Chueca
Josebas in Chueca

Madrid - Chueca
Victor and friends

Madrid - Gay Pride Parade
Why Google?

Madrid - Gay Pride Parade
Gay Pride Parade

Casa de Suecia
House of Sweden in Madrid

Sunday, 6th July. Relax day.
Swimming in Josebas swimming pool (I want a house like that!). At evening, we arranged a meeting with Silvia (ex-Erasmus Oviedo) in La Latina. We were drinking some stuff until Raul arrived. Raul suggested a place to have dinner ("Roscas"). Mmmm delicious (some of them).

Madrid
Roscas! (Raul, Joseba, Silvia and Tejo)

Monday, 7th July. Tourism day.
Retiro, Plaza Colon, Cibeles, Genova, Audiencia Nacional, Ferraz, Faro de Moncloa... and maybe more places. All without a map in my hands! Ilaria invited me to have lunch with the Italian team (Puyol said thanks for the pasta). And after that, Angela and Alberto showed me the most important and cultural places of Madrid (Sabatini Gardens, Temple of Debod, Royal Palace, Cathedral of La almudena, Plaza Mayor, Bolsa...). Thanks for the guide, now I can connect places in Madrid! After that, time to pick Ivan from the Bus station and went to Raul's home. Nice dinner (I wanted the chinese Restaurant!) and time to sleep until the "Day D".

Madrid
Angela, Tejo and Alberto

Madrid
King and Queen of Madrid

Madrid
Km. 0

Madrid
Sancho Panza2

Madrid
Ilaria and me

Madrid
Ilaria, waitress


Tuesday, 8th July. "Day D".

Vodafone Award
Vodafone Award

Comentarios

Unknown ha dicho que…
Cuanta gente conocida por esas fotos!!!! Noe, Victor, Raul...!!!!
Carlos Tejo ha dicho que…
Ivan... nos conocemos?