Ir al contenido principal

How I met the Castellers de Cornella

castellers de cornellá

The day after the wedding of Manu and Bea, I went to Cornella again. My idea was to see in live a Castell (a human tower built traditionally in festivals at many locations within Països Catalans). During my no-direction walk, I met Esteve Aguado, the president of the colla Castellers de Cornellá (the group of people who do the castells), who explained me a lot of things around the castells, the castellers and so on.

He introduced me to the other member of the colla, and I felt like a part of the group. In fact, I did my bit, helping in the 'pinya' (the base part of the castell). It was a great experience.

So I want to thank Esteve (and the other colla's members ) for the time that he spent during that evening with me.

Fot-li pinya!


Comentarios