Ir al contenido principal

Nolle Perioden 2007 [Winter edition] - Day 3


IMGP1956


Saturday 20th of January

It's my birthday!!!! This day some years ago, in the little town of Aviles (Asturias - Spain), my mother gave to the world a little child. After some years, this child went to Sweden and today, he is a Phösare!!!

Today, we started at 12.00 with some games in the B-building and the preparation of the Welcome dinner's performances.

Go home, talk to my family and friends. Eat a little, because the dinner was at 18.00!!!

The "Welcome dinner" was in the Brasseriet, a club in the down-town. I needed to rest so while people were eating, I was sleeping in the sofas. So I started to eat a little late.

I was eating when the other Phösare said me "It's the time of our performance. Go!!" I couldn't believe that, I needed to eat more!!! But I can't say no to a Phösare, so I went ... and surprise!!! There prepare a little speech to my birthday. Thank you very very much but no more spanks ;-) And thank to the all Happy Birthdays in the different languages.

After that, the newcomers made the performances. I'm very very proud of my group because the perfomance was really good and they had to repeat twice because the audience said something like "omtagning ".


DSCN0564
Perfomance


DSCN0557
My "children"

The other performances was really good (Mexican, Russian, Spanish, French, LURC, EEIGM... )


DSCN0567
Paquito el chocolatero

And the Phösare's performance was amazing. We made a choreography for Boten Anna, the summer song in Sweden. If you have the video please send me!!!

DSCN0568
The beginning of the performance


DSCN0575
In the middle of the performance


DSCN0584
End against the wall

In the last moments of the dinner, the Phösare agreed to reveal our real identities while we were making again our performance. In that moment was the tostmaster (A new experience in my life) and was really funny.

During the party, my friend Pierre (aka Pipi) gave me a very good present: One song called ... Boten Anna. Everybody went to the stage. Crazy!!! Thank you for that present. It was the best. I prefer that things that physical presents.


IMGP1985
Pipi and Alicia


IMGP1951
Photo from the stage


IMGP1950
Phösare Miky


And a photo in the Cleo Website of the Friday Night.

Sorry, but I need to wait for more photos to finish the post of the last day

Ahh, write your comments!!

Comentarios